When are people going to stop complaining about the new dash?
- The dash is more like the dash before the previous one. Which is good. Less clicking.
- Missing e is an evil program anyway cause it doesn’t work with Opera. (for me anyway)
- Switching between blogs isn’t harder. It’s easier now.
- Asks are now more organized.
- Change isn’t always bad.
- Having known the previous layout doesn’t make you a tumblr senior. I’d be a senior senior senior senior tumblr user. It’s ridiculous. You’re not better than any other ‘new’ tumblr user.
- Yes, you’ll have to learn how to use this new dash. I know it’s hard, but you’ll get a university degree if you do.
- Tumblr made an effort to make thing easier for us. Don’t bash them. They gave us tumblr. Praise them.
- Also, they don’t have to ask your permission to change things. They don’t have to warn you. Get over yourself.